Need a VA to do Social Media Data Entry

Hi,

I need someone to do social media data entry for me.

I have a database of Facebook pages which has a lot of pages in it, some of them aren't active, some are wrong accounts and in some I need more accounts for.

What I want you to do is come in and tidy up the spreadsheet and add in a lot of pages for gaming, music, tech niche [they should be fairly active as well] I will need you to edit them by niche.

Once I find someone suitable for this job, the work will be given instantly.

Please let me know, willing to pay about 40$ for the whole job. Might take about 10 hours or even less. Depends on how efficiently you work. So minimum

If you can think you can do this, please post below.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get FREE Combo Search

9+ years- AWS Devops- Mountain View, CA

How to Post To Multiple Facebook Groups for Free?