We have an Urgent requirement for Java / J2ee Lead with one of our clients in New York. This is a 12 + Months opportunity. If you are available and interested in the below opportunity, please send me your updated resume.
Title: Java / J2ee Lead
Location: New York
Duration: 12 + Months
- Minimum 10 years of experience in information technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of business as application lead
- Proven ability to design enterprise level business solutions that touch many enterprise systems including.
- Hands on experience in
o Automated Testing Tools: Selenium, Junit, Sonar Cube
o Deployment: Tomcat Server
- Experienced in integration architecture – SOA/REST, Informatica ETL, Messaging, etc.
- Experienced in an agile development environment, capable of working independently and leading a group of Java developers (onsite and offshore)
- Experience working through an application lifecycle from start to finish
- Experience in application development for large-scale highly resilient SaaS application
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-departmental teams to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key business drivers & requirements and to drive systems architecture to meet those business needs
- Extensive experience in the education publishing domain or media/entertainment industry is strongly preferred but not required
- Experience in Intellectual Property Management and Contracts Management systems is not required but HIGHLY DESIRABLE