We have an Urgent requirement for Mobile QA Lead with one of our clients in Cumberland, RI. This is a 6 + Months opportunity. If you are available and interested in the below opportunity, please send me your updated resume.
Title: Mobile QA Lead
Location: Cumberland, RI
Duration: 6 + Months
- Experienced in Mobile Manual testing and automation/Regression execution through tools like SEETEST or Perfecto. (2 - 4 Yrs)
- Experienced in both iOS and Android - native, hybrid apps and also experience in Web testing, preferred if have any OS development experience (7-8 yrs)
- Should be able to create/design test cases from requirements, estimate effort and test execution.
- Expertise in querying DB tables, writing DB queries.
- Experience in HP Quality Center for TC design, execution and defect tracking.
- Should be experienced in end to end testing activities, e.g. effort estimation, requirement gathering, test case design, defect logging/tracking.
- Should be well versed with STLC / SDLC, testing methodologies / process.
- Should have effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with customer, business / dev teams, PMs.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Knowledge / Experience in pharmacy domain is preferred.
- Experience in Selenium/QTP tool and VB scripting is preferred