Job Title: .Net Architect
Location: Dallas, TX,
Duration: 6 Months
# of Positions: 1
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for software applications.
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
• Provide technical guidance to developers and engineers.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch.
• Extensive knowledge on design patterns
• Very strong knowledge on usage of design tools
• C#.NET (Visual studio 2013 and 15)
• WCF & WPF
• MVVMLight Design Pattern
• MVVMLight Framework
• Entity Framework
• SQL DB
• UI Design in xml
• Device Communication - com Port
• In depth knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming
• Oil and gas domain experience would be an advantage.
• Proven experience as software architect.
• Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
• High quality organizational and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
B.E./MSc/MCA/M.E./MS in computer science, engineering or relevant field